Education Case Studies
A private liberal arts university with enrollment of 6,000 students
- Admissions, Enrollment and Financial Aid departments were running and trained on the new MTS solution in under 90 days
- Decisions are out a month earlier
- Eliminated overtime and temporary help in Admissions
- After seeing the immediate value of the MTS IntellaFlo solutions, the University has expanded MTS solutions into 10 new areas
- Rising application numbers caused slow admissions decisions
- Earlier decisions, with financial aid packages, result in better enrollments
- MTS IntellaFlo Enrollment, Admissions and Financial Aid solutions
- Integration with the University’s core Datatel SIS platform
We improve yield when ours is the first acceptance students receive. Then they come to campus sooner and get deposits in earlier. It has improved the student experience, our ability to plan for fall, and revenue.
A New Jersey School district with more than 1000 employees
- Savings of more than $100K per year in document storage costs
- Enabled immediate access of records to authorized administrators, parents, teachers and students
- Paper-based forms and processes were slow, expensive and cumbersome.
- Managing paper cost the district valuable dollars that could be better used for direct student education and resources
- Business Process Optimization to guide the district through the transition to digital automation
- MTS IntellaFlo software that fully automated every form and paper-based process.
Our employees and children are growing technologically. The school must do the same. MTS created a unique solution that helps us take the first step and makes everyone comfortable with the process. The solution also provides room to grow into a truly advanced system.