MTS Software Solutions Inc., a growing software company headquartered in Moorestown, NJ, is currently seeking an Accountant to join their administration team. Requirements: Associated in Accounting, and a minimum of two years of accounting experience.
Responsibilities of Staff Accountant
- Account Reconciliation
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Maintain daily roll-forwards
- Process daily fund transfers
- Export transactions to general ledger
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Month End Closing activities
- Daily accounting responsibilities
- Support the billing and collection activities
- Assist COO with office management tasks
- Support Accounting projects
- Assist the companies accounting firm with accounting tasks
- Various ad hoc projects
Requirements of Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, Minimum of Associated Degree with two years’ experience
- Minimum two years of accounting experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills, in both verbal and written form
- Detail orientated, diligent, reliable, self-starter
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and prioritization capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Growth opportunities at the firm
About MTS Software Solutions Inc.
Founded in 1981, MTS Software Solutions is an industry leader in document management, business process automation, and document scanning services in North America. Our company offers technology solutions that simplify, streamline, and accelerate the core business processes of managing paper and information across an organization. We continually invest in our people, products, and partnerships in order to remain a trusted advisor and solution leader in the industry. We are passionate about our team, customers, and the innovative solutions we provide.
- Full-time salary (dependent upon experience)
- Benefits package (HealthCare, Dental, Vision) and 401K
- Paid leave
- Challenging and fun work environment
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.