County Government Saves $1 Million a Year While Improving Constituent Service
County government in New Jersey
- Paper documentation was expensive to create, manage and store
- Taxpayers often waited weeks to access their own documents
- The county continually added FTEs to keep up with the demand—and never got ahead of it.
We’re able to serve people much better and faster, while actually cutting costs. MTS created a win for us across the board.
- Paper-to-digital records solution eliminates paper management and storage, and permits access to all authorized users
- Security protocols ensure confidentiality